Iza’s favourites for easy breezy summer adventures
Our founder Iza Minkiewicz shares her favourite items for making summer adventures with your little-ones a breeze. “It is very important to make things easy for yourself. Especially when it is hot, or when you are trying to enjoy time away”
1) A five star car seat cover: Not only does the Uzturre Car seat cover add a touch of class while travelling, it is quick and easy to put on and take off (great for easy washing) and the top layer is easily removed on warmer days. Available on-line and in-store at Blue Almonds.
2) An easy-peasy pushchair: The BabyZen yoyo pushchair is my go-to pushchair for travelling. It folds up really small and can be carried over the shoulder like a bag and can even be taken on a plane as hand luggage!
3) Sun Safety: Heat and sun cream can irritate sensitive skin – especially in children who suffer with eczema. I have found that the organic, natural children’s sun cream from Green People is ideal for sensitive skin
4) Cover-Up: We have a great new range of children’s swimwear and beach accessories in our Walton Street store – including super-cute sun hats from Suneva. Available in-store at Blue Almonds.
5) Layer-Up: Layered comfortable clothing is a must for summer excursions with little-ones. I recommend pima cotton next to the skin with a cashmere sleeping bag or pram coat.Available on-line and in-store at Blue Almonds.
6) You don’t want to lose a favourite dummy while you are out and about! Our Geo dummy clip in Aqua is sure to compliment any summer outfit. Available on-line and in-store at Blue Almonds.
7) Muslins have so many uses so I carry one with me at all times. From sun shades on prams to an extra layer when the temperature drops, a cute muslin is an indispensable changing bag staple.
8) Cold Comfort: A warm, comforting blanket from home is sure to soothe travel-weary babies and children. This super-soft cashmere blanket is perfect for when the temperature drops. Available on-line and in-store from Blue Almonds
9) Dream liner: I always take this Aden & Anais blanket on planes with me for my baby to crawl around on and also use it for picnics. Available on-line and in-store at Blue Almonds
10) Stay Organised: A chic and pushchair-friendly changing bag keeps the whole show on the road. This one by Pasito a Pasito has plenty of matching accessories to keep you organised too.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...